While you’re here, listen to this podcast interview with Marc Guberti on improving your podcast marketing.
Communicate Influence will be launching a podcast in coming weeks, and we want your great ideas for a podcast name.
We have three name ideas so far – The Comms Influence Podcast, PR Evolving Podcast, and The Marcoms Podcast. Can you do better? Of course you can!
The podcast will feature the same kind of interviews as this website. We’ll be speaking to thought-leaders about PR/communications, leadership, reputation management, branding, AI, digital marketing and influencer marketing, design, and more.
What’s in it for you? As well as some fun and feeling good about choosing the name, the winner will receive a $30 Canadian Amazon gift card.
Here are the rules:
- Enter by using the form on our Contact page.
- Please don’t submit the name of an existing podcast. You can check your idea on your favourite podcast app or Google it.
- If a winner isn’t selected by our judges, we reserve the right to not select a winner and go with one of our ideas, above.
- The Amazon voucher can only be delivered by email.
- Deadline for your entry is Friday, July 12 at 11 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced before July 19, 2019.
Big thanks to our judges – Sarah Waddington, owner of Astute, a management, PR, and marketing consultancy based near Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and Kim Scaravavelli, owner, Trust Communications, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Fiona Fenwick, reputation management consultant in New Zealand, and Fred Keating, an actor and writer based in Vancouver.