Focus on content and quality to become a better podcaster
Award-winning podcaster and author Amanda Cupido believes almost everyone can podcast! And she thinks that everyone who wants to should get into podcasting.
In this info-packed interview, Amanda breaks down the self-imposed barriers people set in place to stop themselves from podcasting. She talks about:
- How new podcasters can use smartphone mics to experiment
- Podcast formats
- What makes a good podcast
- How experienced podcasters can revamp their shows
- Planning and sustaining your podcast - scheduling and podcast seasons
- Branded podcasting
- The beauty of podcasting, storytelling, and data
- The future of podcasting in the coming year
Amanda is author of Let's Talk Podcasting: The Essential Guide to Doing it Right. She is a producer and audio storytelling instructor at Seneca College's School of Media in Ontario, Canada. Previously, she worked as a major market radio producer, reporter, and news anchor.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/communicateinfluence)